I can’t believe IcanGWP gift with purchase blog is about to become three years old on February 11th, 2018! Time sure flies when we’re having fun. I have so much to be thankful for with this niche blog – it’s ALL of you ❤
Starting now through Sunday, February 11th, 2018, I will randomly be selecting an IcanGWP reader who subscribes to IcanGWP weekly newsletter to win a $50 Lord & Taylor Gift Card. One lucky winner on IcanGWP’s birthday! Find out more below! GOOD LUCK!
Update: YOU HAVE MISSED IT! The winner has been chosen!
You’ll just need to fill it out one time. Note that you only have through Saturday, February 10th, 2018, at 8:59PM PDT to enter.
Then, just be sure to check IcanGWP.com on Sunday, February 11th, 2018, at 10:00AM PDT. I will publish a post with the gift card winner: their first name, last initial and a portion of their email address.
The winner will have exactly THREE hours to go to https://icangwp.com/about/ to claim your gift card. You’ll need to enter in the comment:
- first name,
- last name
- email address
- date of birth
- postal address
IcanGWP will provide CLAIM notification in the announcing post once the prize is officially claimed.
If the winner fails to claim, or is not qualified by The Rules (below) or doesn’t provide the required information within three hours, they are disqualified. IcanGWP will announce the next winner and only up to two extra winners if the gift card is not claimed. On February 11th, 2018, at 7:00PM PDT, the giveaway prize claim is officially terminated with or without a confirmed winner.
Please note that all followers who follow IcanGWP by email are not entering this giveaway – only the new weekly newsletter subscribers only.
The giveaway closes on Saturday, February 10th, 2018, at 8:59PM PDT.
Free gift card giveaways open only to legal residents of the 50 United States/D.C. aged 18 or older.
One entry per person/email address.
Not responsible for technical malfunctions or other errors.
No international participation.
BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH GOVERN YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND TO RECEIVE THE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER FROM ICANGWP.
YOU ALSO REPRESENT THAT YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW. The giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law, or where bonding, registration, or other requirements have not been met. Decisions of IcanGWP are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the giveaway.
1. Eligibility Requirements: The giveaway is open to individuals legally residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, aged 18 or over, and who meet their jurisdiction’s minimum age requirement (i.e., in some states, the age of majority is older than 18 years of age). Winner(s) may be required to furnish proof of identity, address, and age to receive a prize.
2. Giveaway Period: The giveaway begins on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 11:00PM PDT and ends on Saturday, February 10th, 2018, at 8:59PM PDT. Mailchimp’s time and IcanGWP’s computer time are the official time-keeping devices for the giveaway.
3. Entry: To enter a giveaway, visit icangwp.com and sign up to receive the weekly newsletter during the giveaway period:
a. First and Last Name
b. Email Address
c. Date of Birth
4. Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
5. Entry Limit: Limit one (1) entry per person, per email account, per giveaway. You may not use multiple means of entry (e.g., multiple email accounts or multiple social media accounts) to circumvent the entry limit.
6. Prize: One (1) confirmed winner will receive the gift card. The gift card will be delivered via post and must be delivered to a valid U.S. address.
The gift card is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No compensation, refunds, or alternatives will be offered due to a winner’s inability to attend, claim, or use a gift card. IcanGWP reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value for any gift card.
If the winner engages or has engaged in behavior that is obnoxious, threatening, disruptive, inappropriate, illegal, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, IcanGWP reserves the right to disqualify winner and to withhold the gift card without further compensation.
7. Winner Selection: IcanGWP will use a computer-generated randomizer to select one (1) winner from the entries received during the applicable period. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of the winner, the registered account holder of the email account used to submit the winning entry will be deemed the winner, subject to such owner’s compliance with the official rules. IcanGWP reserves the right to deliver the applicable gift card to the email or mailing address supplied by the winner at the time of entry.
8. Winner Notification and Acceptance Requirements: IcanGWP will announce the winner on the blog and NOT by email account used by the winner to enter. IcanGWP is not liable for a winner’s failure or inability to receive communications. To receive a gift card, the winner must: (a) contact IcanGWP using the contact form and provide all required information within 3 hours of the initial announcement to confirm eligibility; and (b) sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, IRS Form W-9 (if requested), and liability and publicity release (together, “Winner Paperwork”) to IcanGWP within five (5) business days of the delivery (if requested).
A winner may be disqualified for: failure to timely respond to announcement, failure to provide correct and timely complete information to claim the gift card, failure to promptly complete and return the Winner Paperwork, failure to meet the Eligibility Requirements at the time of entry, failure to comply with the Official Rules, and/or failure to comply with applicable laws and regulations, each as determined at IcanGWP’s sole discretion. All winner privileges shall be immediately terminated upon disqualification. If a winner is disqualified, IcanGWP may select an alternative winner.
Normal time, toll, connection, and usage rates charged by your Internet Service Provider may apply. Winner(s) are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes on the value of the gift card. Winner(s) may receive from an IRS form 1099-MISC at the end of the calendar year, a copy of which form will also be filed with the Internal Revenue Service.
Unless prohibited by applicable law, winner’s acceptance of a gift card constitutes winner’s irrevocable permission for IcanGWP to use winner’s name, address, biographical information, and testimonial for advertising or publicity purposes regarding the giveaway, on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media known or unknown, without further compensation.
9. General Terms: IcanGWP may disqualify any individual or void any entry if the entrant corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the giveaway. This includes, for example, the use of computer ‘script,’ ‘macro,’ or ‘brute force,’ masking identities by manipulating IP addresses, or using any automated means to enter the giveaway.
IcanGWP may disqualify any individual or void any entry if the entrant uses a username or email address that belongs to or is already being used by another person, whether actual or fictitious, that may be interpreted as impersonating another person, or violating the rights of any person.
Incomplete, illegal, misdirected, untimely, or invalid entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. Releases take no responsibility for delayed, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, damaged, or lost entries due to technical reasons or otherwise.
If the giveaway cannot be run or be administered as planned, for reasons outside of IcanGWP’s control, IcanGWP reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend all or part of the giveaway (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) by posting a notice on the giveaway post. IcanGWP further reserves the right to modify, cancel, or suspend the giveaway if IcanGWP believes doing so is necessary to maintain the integrity of the giveaway or fairness to entrants. IcanGWP will not be liable for a delay or failure to perform its obligations if caused by an act, omission, event, or circumstance beyond IcanGWP’s reasonable control.
This giveaway is governed by Washington law. By entering, you irrevocably consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Seattle, Washington for any dispute arising from or relating to this giveaway.
Risks; Warranties; Release of Claims: Your participation in the giveaway is at your own risk. Releasees do not make, and hereby disclaim, all implied warranties of any kind relating to the prize, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, and noninfringement, or any representations regarding the function or operation of the gift card.
By entering the giveaway, you agree to release and hold IcanGWP, harmless from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage directly or indirectly relating to (i) the provision, hosting, administration, suspension, or cancellation of the giveaway, (ii) a person’s ability or inability to enter or participate in the giveaway, including those arising from technical failures, third-party telecommunication outages, or other force majeure events, (iii) any determination of disqualification or other decision made by IcanGWP in its sole discretion, (iv) your ability to win, claim, or use a gift card, or to otherwise participate in any activity relating to the giveaway, (v) the gift card itself, or your use or misuse of a gift card, and/or (vi) electronic or human error, or events arising from the simple negligence of one or more Releasees.
You acknowledge that you have had an opportunity to review these Official Rules, and IcanGWP’s privacy policies, and understand them. You acknowledge and agree that this is a complete RELEASE and DISCHARGE of all claims and rights against the Releasees, and that this release will be binding upon an entrant’s and winner’s heirs, executors, and administrators, and anyone claiming by or through an entrant or winner.