I went to Sephora to grab my free Sephora birthday gift 2019 (no purchase necessary). They made my day! So I’d like to share my Sephora birthday gift from Drunk Elephant review and instructions how to get your Sephora birthday gift at Sephora.com/birthday-gift below. There are four options this year!! First time ever, if you’re a VIB or VIB Rouge member, there’s another gift set of minis from MILK Makeup, exclusively for VIB and Rouge!
How to get Sephora birthday gift 2019 Edition
Sephora and Sephora.ca What is the coupon code for Sephora Birthday gift? We don’t need one! The first step to get your free Sephora Birthday Gift is to sign up (free) to be a Sephora Beauty Insider on this page.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.
Sephora Beauty Insider, VIB and VIB Rouge Members
Sephora has 3 kinds of membership:
- Sephora Beauty Insider (BI) – Totally free, free birthday gift, free reward products
- VIB – spend $350, all BI benefits, plus VIB only samples
- VIB rouge – spend $1000, get all VIB benefits, all VIB rouge only samples, plus more
To get your birthday gift sign up to Beauty Insider, provide your birthday here, and 14 days before and after your birthday, you can get this free Sephora birthday gift 2019 from Drunk Elephant, Kat Von D, Milk Makeup or 250 free points (the last two gifts are for VIB and Rouge only).
Then 14 days before your birthday (if you set up your account to receive their newsletters), you will get the email.
There are two ways you can get your Sephora birthday gift:
- Go online and order something with your Beauty Insider account. Go to Sephora Birthday Gift 2019 official page, click shop to redeem and add any item to your cart. At checkout, you should see the birthday gift, and no coupon code is needed (14 days before and after your birthday). Plus, you can use any coupon code your desire with your purchase. See Sephora coupon page here where they list all Sephora coupon codes for 2019. Also don’t forget to add your 3 free samples.
- Go to their store and show your membership card (or tell them your registered phone number), then you can redeem your gift (ask for option) with no purchase required! FYI – Last year they asked me to show my ID but not this year.
* Beauty Insiders are eligible to redeem one birthday gift per year. 250 bonus points and the surprise online-only gifts are only available to VIB and Rouge members. In-store redemption: no purchase necessary. Redeem in Sephora or Sephora inside JCPenney stores during your birthday month by providing your Beauty Insider email address. Online redemption: a merchandise purchase is required. Redeem two weeks before or after your birthday and any time during your birthday month. Offer not valid on jcp.com. If you are having problems redeeming online, please contact customer service at Sephora.com/contact-us. Substitutions may occur. Valid while supplies last. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time.
Sephora Birthday Gift 2019 Details and Value Breakdown
Here’s the Sephora Birthday Gift 2019 details. Follow the links below and add your selected birthday gift to the cart! Sephora Birthday Gifts 2019 are as follows:
- Sephora birthday Gift Drunk Elephant Moisturizer and Cleanser Set
- Sephora Birthday Gift Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, Setting Powder and Lipstick Set
- VIB and Rouge only – Sephora Birthday Gift Milk Makeup Mascara and Cooling water set
- VIB and Rouge only – Sephora Birthday Gift 250 Points
MILK MAKEUP BIRTHDAY GIFT MILK MASCARA AND COOLING WATER SET
Mini Kush Mascara and Mini Cooling Water
Celebrate your birthday with two Milk Makeup best-sellers. The Cooling Water Under-Eye De-Puffer has energizing caffeine and soothing seawater-infused gel, which instantly refreshes skin under the eyes and beyond. To achieve fire lashes, coat ‘em in Kush Mascara. The wand is packed with volumizing heart-shaped fibers and conditioning, hemp-derived cannabis oil for an intense black, clump-free hit of major volume.
- 0.21 oz / 6 grams Mini Cooling Water Under-Eye De-Puffer $4.24 value | Full size $24
- 0.10 oz / 3 mL Mini Kush High Volume Mascara $7.20 value | Full size $24
Sephora Birthday Gift 2019 Milk Makeup Set worth $11.44.
BIRTHDAY GIFT KVD BEAUTY TATTOO LINER, SETTING POWDER, AND LIPSTICK SET
Mini Tattoo Liner in “Trooper Black,” Mini Lock-It Setting Powder, and Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick Sample Trio in “Lolita,” “Outlaw,” and “Vampira.”
Celebrate your birthday with this exclusive set of Kat Von D Beauty bestsellers. Create perfect eye looks with award-winning, waterproof Tattoo Liner in “Trooper Black.” Use Lock-It Setting Powder to set foundation or bake concealer with no flashback. Experience the most cushiony and unbelievably pigmented lipstick to ever cross your lip with samples of Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick in fan-favorite shades “Lolita,” “Outlaw” and “Vampira.”
- 0.2mL/0.007 Fl. Oz Tattoo Liner $7.27 value | Full size $20
- 1.4g/0.049 Oz Lock-It Setting Powder $2.19 value | Full size $30
- 3 x 0.15g Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick $0.84 value | Full size $19
Sephora Birthday Gift 2019 Kat Von D Set worth $10.30.
BIRTHDAY GIFT DRUNK ELEPHANT MOISTURIZER AND CLEANSER SET
Mini Protini™ Polypeptide Cream & Mini Beste™ No.9 Jelly Cleanser
Now you can have your Beste™ and Protini™ too. Reset skin to a healthy state with a pH-balanced, unscented cleanser and a firming dose of the original megamino protein cream…all you need to take a clean break and reclaim the glow in time for your party.
- 15ml/ 0.5 oz Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream $20.40 Value | Full size $68
- 30ml/ 1 fl oz Drunk Elephant Beste No.9 Jelly Cleanser $6.40 Value| Full size $32
Sephora Birthday Gift 2019 Drunk Elephant Set worth $26.80.
Sephora Birthday Gift 2019 Review Drunk Elephant Skincare Duo
Drunk Elephant skincare duo birthday gift includes:
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream $20.40 Value | Full size $68
Drunk Elephant Beste No.9 Jelly Cleanser $6.40 Value| Full size $32
Here’s the reviews!
IcanGWP Review: If you haven’t tried peptide-rich products, you may find this ingredient performs a miracle on your skin. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream has a pleasant lotion texture. The ultra light-weight lotion absorbs right away and has matte finish — ideal for the morning rush. I don’t feel slippery from silicone like most modern creams in the luxury beauty market but this non-greasy and non-sticky cream is extremely soothing!
Amino acids, peptide complex, Hylaruronic Acid, Pygmy Waterlily stem cell extract and Folic Acid ferment extract offer deep penetration of anti-aging formula. It provides me a perfect dose of fine line plumping. With 9 essential peptides, this Protini cream from Drunk Elephant should help skin be firmer, hydrated and gradually younger looking overall! It has no fragrance, is silicone free, the pH is right and most importantly it has no harsh ingredients, as Drunk Elephant always do.
On the caveat side, the lotion is not very emoliant and does not quench the skin very much. I felt like it’s too matte. It receives 4.3 average review from Sephora site.
IcanGWP Review: Drunk Elephant Bar Soap may be the only bar soap that I use on my face and felt that it doesn’t dry my skin out. It’s spotless, they really nailed it. When they come up with a new cleanser and it’s called No.9 because they reformulated it 9 times, I’m pretty excited!
Drunk Elephant Beste No.9 Jelly Cleanser is indeed a jelly-like product. The clear rich and thick gel lathers minimally. The non-drying formula is perfect for all skin types. It cleanses skin effortlessly and skin is left soft, supple and silky smooth. Everything about this Drunk Elephant Cleanser is well-thought from the twist top cap, top formula, 5.5 pH and undeniable results. A mild surfactant blend like coconut-based surfactants rich in fatty acids, Virgin Marula Oil and a burst of skin improving nutrients are included. Several Sephora reviewers reported brighter and healthier skin. It gets 4.1 average review from Sephora site.
The caveat? It left a little film on the skin and I felt like I needed to scoop more water on the face to rinse it off.
They are a lovely gentle skincare duo from Drunk Elephant – and pretty rare to get everywhere else. Sephora fans with sensitive skin will be delighted to try a very effective skincare duo without irritant ingredients.
This Sephora Birthday Gift 2019 Drunk Elephant Skincare set is the best ever Sephora birthday gift I ever had. Drunk Elephant is a brand that I could not resist purchasing their new products and keep re-purchasing because I’m hooked. Drunk Elephant rarely fails to impress me. It did sometimes 😊 (7 Drunk Elephant items reviews post). I just got mine yesterday and I can only imagine how my skin will respond to this wonderful brand!
There are new items in the SEPHORA Rewards Bazaar, you can use 250 Sephora points Birthday Gift 2019 to redeem for free. Pick three free samples with any purchase (no minimum) here. See Sale page here. See Sephora Weekly Wow Deals. See Sephora near me. Shop Sephora Play (no subscription) $15 + free shipping. See all available kits at Sephora Favorites. Sephora at JCP. Sephora Play beauty box sub. If you are Sephora VIB rouge members, VIB rouge gift 2018, please see my post here.
I hope you enjoyed the post and find it helpful for making your choice!
Happy Birthday beauty!
Katie @ I can GWP beauty blog
Your favorite brands at Sephora:
IcanGWP contains affiliate links. Purchasing through these links help support the site and make it possible for IcanGWP to bring you all these sweet offers. Thanks!