Where to buy Lancome Holiday Skincare Essentials Set 2019 USA? This year Lancome Holiday Skincare Essentials contains 7 best sellers, and only $45 with any Lancôme purchase—a $124 value. It’s available now at Nordstrom | Lord and Taylor + GWP| Macy’s | Dillard’s | Lancome USA (GWP code NOVEMBER) | Von Maur and coming soon at Bloomingdale’s | Boscov’s | Neiman Marcus | Bergdorf Goodman | HSN | Belk . Here are the links, prices and quick summary of each item in the Lancome Holiday Skincare Essentials Set. If you are interested to buy Lancome Holiday Blockbuster 2019, please visit my post here.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.
Lancome Holiday Skincare Essentials 2019 Details
A limited-edition set of skin care essentials for just $45 with any Lancôme purchase—a $124 value.
This is a limited edition set from Lancome which will be available once a year. It’s an Lancome “purchase with purchase” which means we’ll need to purchase some Lancome products. Then we qualify to buy this set. It’s VERY high value, high demand and is normally combined with all Lancome gift with purchase offers.
Lancome Holiday Skincare Essentials Set 2019 USA includes:
- Lancome Advanced Génifique Hydrogel Melting Sheet Mask (0.98 oz.) $15 value | Full size $55
- Lancome Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Smoothing Eye Cream (0.2 oz.) | Full size $67
- Lancome Crème Mousse Confort Cleanser (1.7 oz.) | full size $27
- Lancome Rose Sugar Scrub (3.4 oz.) in full size $25
- Lancome Tonique Confort Hydrating Comforting Toner (4.2 oz.) | Full size $52
- Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Day Cream (0.5 oz.) | Full size $50
- Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Night Cream (0.5 oz.) | Full size $54
Please note that at Nordstrom, you can score free 22-piece Gift with Purchase. Yours when you spend $125 on skincare. A $113 value. Online only.
See Gift with purchase at Nordstrom.
IcanGWP contains affiliate links. Purchasing through these links help support the site and make it possible for IcanGWP to bring you all these sweet offers. Thanks!