NET-A-PORTER launches NET-A-PORTER BEAUTY NET SUSTAIN Beauty Kit for $110. Or £85 for UK site. A $570+ value. It contains 7 full size beauty products and one deluxe size plus a NET-A-PORTER pad. Free US shipping or free international shipping on $200+ order.
Dear readers, I cannot cough now but on Fri 31, 2020, I’ll have the very best and exclusive preview post for you! Well well well … newly added 36 AESOP products on this site look great, don’t they? 😊 Let me know!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.
NET-A-PORTER BEAUTY NET SUSTAIN Beauty Kit
- Senteurs d’Orient’s Hammam Soap (Soap on a Rope in Jasmine): 205g/ 7.2oz. in Full size £33 or $36
- Circumference Green Clay Detox Face Mask: 50ml/ 1.7fl.oz. in Full size $65
- Aurelia The Probiotic Concentrate: 10ml/ 0.34fl.oz. in Full size $57
- UMA Absolute Anti-Aging Eye Oil: 15ml/ 0.33fl.oz in Full size $105
- PAI Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil: 28ml/ 0.95fl.oz. ($10.91 value)
- Barbara Sturm Anti-pollution drops: 30ml/ 1.0fl.oz. in Full size $145
- KORA Noni Glow Face Oil: 30ml/ 1.01fl.oz. in Full size $68
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Serum: 30ml/ 1.0fl.oz. in Full size $88
- Makeup Remover Pad
Our Global Beauty Director, Newby Hands, says: “Today beauty is about more than just the products we use on our skin, so we have created our first NET SUSTAIN beauty collection featuring brands that place sustainability at the heart of their business.” Packaged in a branded pouch, each full-sized product nourishes and protects your complexion, addressing a host of skin concerns.
– Locally Made by Lebanese artisans using a combination of ancient and modern techniques, Senteurs d’Orient’s vegan ‘Hammam Soap’ lathers wonderfully and leaves behind a lingering scent of Jasmine
– Locally Made in New York, Circumference’s ‘Green Clay Detox Face Mask’ draws impurities from the skin, leaving you with a clean, fresh complexion. The glass jar is fully recyclable, too
– Aurelia Probiotic Skincare’s ‘The Probiotic Concentrate’ boosts cell renewal, plumps out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and fights against environmental toxins like urban pollution and smog. Each of the brand’s products is Locally Made in England
– UMA Oils’ ‘Absolute Anti-Aging Eye Oil’ is carefully formulated in the UK in small batches to ensure quality. Packed with Considered Ingredients like Frankincense, Eucalyptus and Sandalwood, it protects delicate skin and reduces puffiness
– “Tough on makeup, kind on skin,” says Pai Skincare founder Sarah Brown about its ‘Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil’. Certified organic, vegan and cruelty-free, it’s especially kind to sensitive skin
– Formulated and manufactured in Dr. Barbara Sturm’s Düsseldorf lab, these ‘Anti-Pollution Drops’ protect skin from environmental stressors and the blue light radiation emitted from computers and phone screens
– From Miranda Kerr’s KORA Organics brand, this ‘Noni Glow Face Oil’ is formulated with Considered Ingredients like antioxidant-rich Rosehip, Pomegranate and Sea Buckthorn Oil to smooth and brighten your complexion
– Created using Considered Ingredients and Best Practises in Animal Welfare, Tata Harper’s ‘Resurfacing Serum’ gently lifts away dead skin cells and helps to repair the active cells beneath
– Face Halo’s makeup remover pads are both reusable and recyclable, and Reduce Waste by eliminating the need for disposable cotton versions
(NEW) Use code FIRST10 to get 10% off your first purchase. You may also try STYLE10 or NEWNOW15.
Sale now on! Up to 80% off, free 3-day delivery and free returns within the US.
(Thanks NET-A-PORTER Twitter)
IcanGWP contains affiliate links. Purchasing through these links help support the site and make it possible for IcanGWP to bring you all these sweet offers. Thanks!