Hi guys, I’d like to share my review of the Glossybox September 2020 Beauty Box USA Version 2 with you! The theme for Glossybox September 2020 is Spa Time, read on and see my thoughts. If you sub to their box at GLOSSYBOX USA, you’ll have priority access to Glossybox Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 USA version worth over $550 which is available today or tomorrow for everyone!
Press Sample/This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.
Glossybox September 2020 Beauty Box USA Version 2 Contents
The theme for Glossybox September 2020 is Spa Time. Glossybox September 2020 beauty box include:
- Melusine Paris Facial Roller in full size $21
- Codex Beauty Bia Exfoliating Wash in Deluxe Size $18 value | Full size $45 at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Banila Co Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Cream | Full size $47.90
- Vitamasques Ruby Sheet Mask in full size $21
- ROSEN Skincare Break-Out Spot Treatment in full size $12 at Nordstrom
- Daily Concepts Daily Beauty Head Band in full size $12
Glossybox September 2020 Beauty Box USA Review
Banila Co Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Cream | Full size $47.90
A velvety cream that features a premium combination of flower and honey to nourish skin for a fresh, radiant complexion. Premium cream enriched with 6 kinds of honey nutrients (Honey ,Beeswax, Royal Jelly, Honey Butter, Honey High Drop, Propolis)
IcanGWP Review: Aww… I’m so lucky to get my hands on this cute Korean beauty cream. It was so famous on Reddit Asian Beauty. Then they discontinued it and came back last year in a new honeycomb shaped jar. It’s a cult favorite. I love the soft balm-gel texture. The honey floral scent is so sweet like a fine dessert shop. The first few ingredients are not “aqua” like most creams in the market (honey extract, rice bran ferment and glycol). My skin has zero clog, is hydrated and is visibly plump. I have come across a bunch of supposedly “holy grail” creams and came away unimpressed, but not this one. Mr Honey really is phenomenal.
ROSEN Skincare Break-Out Spot Treatment in full size $12 at Nordstrom
A natural and effective blemish treatment that helps bumps fade overnight after just a few uses. After getting tired of the same calamine/alcohol spot treatments, ROSEN made Break-Out, a super-simple paste for bumps and breakouts. With an easy application and an even easier ingredient list, this overnight spot treatment can help your skin feel smoother after just a few uses. Peppermint oil acts as an antimicrobial on large and active bumps, while zinc oxide provides powerful astringent properties.
IcanGWP Review: If you are tired of alcohol, witch hazel, calamine or benzoyl peroxide, consider this new natural acne treatment. The first few ingrdients are Zinc Oxide, Water (Aqua), Apple Cider Vinegar, Radish Root Ferment and more. It looks and smells like toothpaste, thanks to the peppermint. I applied it to two acne spots, one medium and another is only a tiny size. I dapped it on, waited until it dried and then put my makeup on. At the end of the day, the medium one looks much better and totally disappeared the next morning. The little one took another day to heal. All acne treatments I have tried didn’t really work on me so I’m a little bit out of the norm. I never have any HG spot acne treatment ever so I’m glad I’ve found a new brand that works for me.
Codex Beauty Bia Exfoliating Wash in Deluxe Size $18 value | Full size $45 at Saks Fifth Avenue
A gentle everyday cleanser with exfoliating and polishing natural Jojoba grains, it is infused with supreme ingredients for both toning and cleansing benefits. EWG Verified, Ecocert Cosmos Organic, Leaping Bunny, Vegan, PEFC, Carbon Footprint Standard, efficacy tested.4.2 oz. Made in Ireland.
IcanGWP Review: The white foam wash scent is citrusy amazing. They have very interesting rare superfood ingredients like Milk thistle or Elderflower, Castro Oil, Zea mays oil or Jojoba Grain. It has very minimal beads. In one application, you might get 10 mid-size beads. It contains a lot of oil so it’s not extremely slippery. I DON’T experience any dryness at all. This Byrdie Award Winner 2020 wash is nice but may be a little too gentle for my oily/acne prone skin. I’d enjoy it as a second wash. Reviewers with dry skin really like it.
It’s not WOW when I first saw the box but when I tried them, I really enjoyed everything and think it’s so worth it!
If you sub to their box, you’ll have priority access to Glossybox Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 USA version worth over $550 today! The box showed in this review has sold out, so you’ll get a mystery box for this month.
Here are the three spoilers for Glossybox Advent Calendar 2020 USA:
- Wander Beauty ($26)
- INC ($15)
- ICONIC London ($62)
Each month Glossybox selects 5 beauty products worth at least $60. GLOSSYBOX have partnered with T3 to give you the chance to win one of their new ID styling tools – worth $235 (20 random tickets). Use code GLOSSYSPA16 to get first box for $16 or GLOSSY5 to get $5 off first box.
For UK customers, Glossybox advent calendar 2020 UKGLOSSYBOX 2020 ‘Reasons To Be Happy’ advent calendar is available for just £80 – worth over £390!!
Glossybox advent calendar 2020 UK
For UK customers, Glossybox advent calendar 2020 UKGLOSSYBOX 2020 ‘Reasons To Be Happy’ advent calendar is available for just £80 – worth over £390!! Glossybox 2020 Beauty Advent Calendar details are as the following.
- Price: £80 – £99, worth over £390. Retail at £80 for subscribers and £99 and non subscribers.
- Links for Glossybox advent calendar 2020 USA or Glossybox advent calendar 2020 UK.
- Release Date: Pre-order for Glossybox Subscribers on 8 September at 12pm , and 30 September at 12pm for non-subscribers.
- Theme: The theme this year is GLOSSYBOX ‘Reasons to be Happy’ Advent Calendar 2020!
- Contents: It contains 25 beauty goodies. The calendar features 14 full size products and 11 minis worth over £390.
The Glossybox Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 UK Full Spoilers
Glossybox Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 UK contains
- Brushworks HD Complexion & Contouring Sponge Set / Worth £11.99 / Full-Size
- Illamasqua Liquid Eyeliner/ Worth £21.00 / Full-Size
- Laboratoires Filorga Paris NCEF-REVERSE Supreme Multi-Correction Cream / Worth £10.78 / Deluxe Mini
- Pixi Glow Mist / Worth £16.00 / Full-Size
- Lime Crime Mini Velvetines Liquid Lipstick / Worth £10.00 / Deluxe Mini
- Lee Stafford Hair Apology 10-in-1 Treatment Spray / Worth £11.99 / Full-Size
- GLOSSYBOX Skincare 3-in-1 Moisturiser / Worth £18.00 for subscribers & £22.50 RRP / Full-Size
- Bubble T Winter Berries Bath Bomb Fizzers / Worth £5.99 / Full-Size
- MUA Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil / Worth £1.50 / Full-Size
- Zoeva Screen Queen Highlighting Palette / Worth £15.00 / Full-Size
- Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub / Worth £1.40 / Deluxe Mini
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask / Worth £3.93 / Deluxe Mini
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment/ Worth £11.84 / Deluxe Mini
- Ecooking Hand Cream / Worth £7.50 / Deluxe Mini
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick / Worth £21.00 / Full-Size
- bareMinerals Prime Time™ Foundation Primer / Worth £6.00 / Deluxe Mini
- The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask / Worth £6.00 / Deluxe Mini
- Sleek Makeup Loose Pigment / Worth £5.49 / Full-Size
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company Polly Bow Make-up Headband / Worth £6.99 / Full-Size
- Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick in Wedding Day / Worth £22.00 / Full-Size
- Avant Skincare 3-1 Hyaluron-Filler Collagen Eye Formula / Worth £99.99 / Full-Size
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant / Worth £13.50 / Deluxe Mini
- KVD Vegan Beauty Go Big Or Go Home Mascara Trooper in Black / Worth £5.00 / Deluxe Mini
- Inc Victoria Nail Polish / Worth £15.00 / Full-Size
- Iconic London Day to Slay Eyeshadow Palette / Worth £45.00 / Full-Size
What do you think?
Here’s my Glossybox advent calendar unboxing (reviewed last year). It was huge, epic and very impressive.
Thanks GLOSSYBOX USA team for the press sample!
IcanGWP contains affiliate links. Purchasing through these links help support the site and make it possible for IcanGWP to bring you all these sweet offers. Thanks!