Sephora Sun Safety Kit 2022 is available now: sephora.com/sun-safety-kit-P500006. This year Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit 2022 is $39 ($185 value). It contains 15-piece set, including full size Clinique Pep-Start Daily UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 50 – $23 value! Here’s the full spoilers and product links to the 15 newest sunscreen and makeup with SPF samples from Sephora. Even sweeter, snag a free Sephora sample here!
Sephora and Sephora.ca –Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit 2022 at sephora.com/sun-safety-kit-P500006 $39 ($185 value). Link for Canada Kit (currently OOS). I bought mine and will have my unboxing post coming ASAP! See 3 more Sephora Favorites Kits just in today below.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.
Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit 2022
If you are planning to get the Sephora Sun Safety Kit, it’s available now at Sephora Favorites page! Every year Sephora releases their Sephora Sun Safety Kit in spring. It is a multibrands set contains tons of decent sunscreen, sun care and SPF beauty samples and full size products. There is no subscription required. This set is always the greatest value and the most popular of all Sephora Favorites kits. This set always sells out really quick. Every year Sephora will donate part of the sale to charity.
What it is: A kit containing Sephora‘s favorite sun care products featuring an array of sunscreen options for safe play in the sun.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
What Else You Need to Know: Sephora will donate $25 from the sale of this kit to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center with a minimum donation of $700,000.
This set contains:
- Biossance Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 PA+++ | Full size $30
- Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50
- Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Sunscreen SPF 50 | Full size $34
- innisfree Daily UV Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 36 | Full size $15
- Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30 $33 value
- Dennis Gross Skincare All-Physical Lightweight Wrinkle Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 | Full size $42
- Lancôme UV Expert Aquagel Defense Sunscreen, Primer & Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 50 | Full size $40
- Clinique Pep-Start Daily UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 50 in full size $23 value.
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen | Full size $49
- Sunday Riley Light Hearted SPF 30 Sunscreen | Full size $35
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++:
- Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen | Full size $38
- CAY SKIN Isle Glow Face Lotion SPF 45 | Full size $32
+products may vary
Sephora Favorites Summer Must-Haves ($89 value) $30 – only available in Sephora at Kohl’s.
Score summer’s must-haves for your day in the sun! This set features a mix of full and travel-sized products to keep you hydrated, protected, and glowing.
This Set Contains:
– BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Mini (0.14 oz)
– Ilia Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil deluxe mini (.06 fl oz)
– Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer deluxe mini (0.33 oz)
– Saie Beauty Glowy Super Gel Mini – Starglow deluxe mini (0.5 oz)
– Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream deluxe mini (0.84 oz)
– Fresh Soy Face Cleanser deluxe mini (0.6 oz)
– The INKEY List Caffeine Eye Cream Full Size (0.5 oz)
– Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ deluxe mini (0.5 oz)
(NEW) Sephora Favorites Hello! – Beauty Hall of Fame $10 – choose from 2 options. Up to $45 value.
There are new items in the SEPHORA Rewards Bazaar, you can use Sephora points to redeem for free. Pick two free samples with any purchase (no minimum) here. See Sale page here. See all available kits at Sephora Favorites. Use code FREESHIP to get free shipping on any order.
A Quick Sunscreen Buying Guide
Sunscreen is the best anti-aging skincare we must own. If you are prone to breakouts or have sensitive skin, you will likely know from experience that finding the right sunscreen can be a challenging task. Some sunscreens break you out, wear off, leave some ugly white-ish cast, ball up and etc.
How to pick the right one from those with weird labels: SPF thing, PA thing, mineral, chemical or physical thing, UVA, UVB thing? What ingredients in sunscreen to avoid?
I will try to conclude it in a few lines so that we can enjoy the new Sephora Sun Safety Kit together even more!
UVB = Burn (cause sunburn + blocked by window glass)
UVA = Aging (we can’t feel it but it can cause all aging problems + and can pass through window glass)
Broad-spectrum protection means it will protect against both UVA and UVB rays.
Recently, they will use these terms: Water Resistant (effective for up to 40 minutes in water) or Very Water Resistant (effective for up to 80 minutes in water).
PA followed by plus signs are Japanese rating of the UVA protection of a sunscreen. PA+++ indicates the highest level of UVA protection. PA+ means some UVA protection. North Americas do not have indication for UVA yet. But you can look for the ingredients below.
UVA active ingredients?
Look for zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, avobenzone, Mexoryl SX, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, or Tinosorb.
Mineral Vs Chemical?
Classic sunscreens use chemical (non-mineral, traditional, syntactic) active ingredients designed to absorb and dissipate UVA/UVB rays.
Mineral sunscreens use mineral (or physical) active ingredients such as Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide to scatter and reflect UVA/UVB rays.
Sunscreen ingredients options for special needs?
Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are preferred for sensitive skin, rosacea, or children.
People concern about?
May be Retinyl palmitate and Oxybenzone?
All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
IcanGWP contains affiliate links. Purchasing through these links help support the site and make it possible for IcanGWP to bring you all these sweet offers. Thanks!